[NEWS] SHINee nominated for the Global Artist Award category of the MelOn Music Awards


Image

 

The 5th “MelOn Music Awards” by LOEN Enterainment’s online music site MelOn is going to be held on 14th December, 7PM KST at the Seoul Olympic Park

, Gymnastics Arena! The nominees for the various awards have been announced on the official website, and our five shining receivers of light have been nominated for the Global Artist Award!

The votes make up 20% of the final score, while the other 80% is determined by the judges. Voting ends at 12 midnight KST on 13th December.

As international Shawols, we (very unfortunately) will not be able vote. But that does not mean we can’t show our support! Continue watching the MV for Sherlock, let the boys know how much we love them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kyG5tTZ1iE&feature=player_embedded

Congratulations to our amazing boys for being recognized yet again for their global status!

 
 
Source: SHINee Tieba
Written by: debcrazy @ shineee.net
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s